Artist Bio

I no longer maintain this site.

To see more of my recent work, visit visit my Flickr page. To order images or learn more about my photography, please visit my webpage T. L. Schendel Photography

12 October, 2013

Midsummer Daydream, Turlock, California


The Carnegie Arts Center is presenting the exhibition, Picasso: 25 Years of Edition Ceramics from the Rosenbaum Collection from September 15, 2013 to January 15, 2014. Running currently is a juried exhibition titled Imagining the Real.  This print will be part of the show. 

 Picasso has been famously quoted as saying, “All that you can imagine is real.” Art works begin in the imagination of an artist but have the potential to have a profound impact on a person, or even on millions of people. We are seeking entries that have a clear start in the imagination of the artist.

Hanging next to Picasso. Not bad! 



A couple of others that didn't make the show, but that I like nonetheless are below.

Neuchatel calling, Switzerland 2010

Ophelia Imagines, Stevenson California, 2013

No comments: