Artist Bio

I no longer maintain this site.

To see more of my recent work, visit visit my Flickr page. To order images or learn more about my photography, please visit my webpage T. L. Schendel Photography

16 February, 2015

RoadKill Series

My friend was fascinated with the striking color of the golden leaves next to the pavement. So she snapped an iPhone photo of it. I had seen some of my dark room buddies process such photos and just didn't get it.

But after my friend and I came home, and I uploaded the photo, I saw all the textures and  subtle colors in the pavement. I was hooked. So I started to take my own "road art" and I discovered that there is so much to see in the pavement below us!


This Way Pixel! (A.k.a Goin'n Nowhere)

This is my friend's shot.  (She nicknamed me "Pixel" years ago for some reason.) The rest are the result of her inspiration, all done with iPhone camera, which when set to the HDR setting, produces pretty decent point-and-clicks. This may not be the stuff of fine art, but I think it's fun, and a little cool.

 Gone Kayaking

Duck Crossing

School Crossing

The Abyss Stares Back




No comments: