Artist Bio

I no longer maintain this site.

To see more of my recent work, visit visit my Flickr page. To order images or learn more about my photography, please visit my webpage T. L. Schendel Photography

14 November, 2015

Estavyer to St. Croix and Points in Between, The Color Collection

Looking Across, Estavyer

Taking a walk around Estavyer

Cobblestones with the Zodiac embedded



 Shadow Sentries, Fribourg


Poya Bridge on a real autumn day, Fribourg (Pronounced (Free-Berg). Freiburg  (pronounced Fry-berg) is in Germany!)



The Alps over Lake Neuchatel, viewed from St. Croix in the Jura. 


And just when you thought  it couldn't get better, the light changed. And through the fog, you could make our the lake.


And the grand finale, A panorama over the farmland of Estavyer~




This is just a sample! More to come! So visit again soon!


No comments: