Artist Bio

I no longer maintain this site.

To see more of my recent work, visit visit my Flickr page. To order images or learn more about my photography, please visit my webpage T. L. Schendel Photography

14 November, 2010

Switzerland 2010, Montreux

Ah Montreux. it is so many things. It is Monterey, California without the "y". Monterey and Montreux both have famous jazz festivals. They both exist on large bodies of water that cater to tourists. They are both intensely colored, full of flowers. They both have a lovely promenade. They both have famous wines. The big difference is that Montreux is actually hot in the summer.



Montreux Palace and its famous yellow awnings.



The right side of the picture is France where Evian les Bains is located. The left has Chateau Chillon and some of the best wine making regions in Switzerland.





A big leaf


Arriving in The Valais
All I can tell you is that Valais wine was mighty good.



Leaving the Valais by train

No comments: